Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 9, 2012

Kettle Corn Recipe (Stove-top)



Let's Talk about a SAVVY Snack! Kettle Corn!

I was so excited to get a Whirley Pop for Christmas! I was even more excited to learn that you can make Kettle Corn with it too!
I spent lots of time looking through different recipes & decided to try & healthy them up a bit.
Here is what I came up with, & I hope you LOVE this recipe as much as my family does!

What you will NEED: Whirley popcorn pan (or a similar one), 1/3 cup popcorn, 1/4 cup oil (I use olive oil), 1/4 cup white sugar, 1 drop of vanilla or caramel extract, sea salt to taste.



1st: Put popcorn, sugar, oil & drop of vanilla or caramel extract into popcorn pan.


2nd: Turn on heat to medium high & start turning the handle constantly until you hear no more popping & remove from heat immediately.


3rd: Pour popped corn onto a cookie sheet and salt while hot. Let cool and EAT!



This is a frugal snack that tastes wonderful. Stop buying it at fairs or events, when you can make it yourself for a fraction of the cost! Believe me; it tastes just as good, if not better!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! My favourite snack made EASY and ECONOMICAL. (My two favourite words!) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete