Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Easy Whole Chicken in your crockpot RECIPE


Here is what you will need: Whole chicken, 1 packet of french onion soup mix, salt & pepper, 1 packet of *Sazon Goya seasoning, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (light or regular)


1. First unwrap the chicken, remove the bag of innards from the cavity and give the chicken a quick rinse & pat dry with a paper towel.

2. Second season chicken with salt & pepper and Sazon Goya seasoning. Place chicken into Crockpot.

3. Third, dump cream of mushroom soup on sides of chicken and sprinkle onion soup mix on top of chicken. Cover and turn on low for 6 hours.

Wallah! This is litterally and dump and forget recipe that your family is sure to love!


*Sazon Goya can be found in the ethnic food section at your grocery store. You can omit this too.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh my - I got hungry just reading this. Sounds absolutely delish and I LOVE cooking in the crockpot! Thanks for sharing! (new follower from (in)courage)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and we are now following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know that I have had a slowcooker /crockpot for over a year, but haven't braved a roast in it yet ~ you've motivated me ~ I'm going to have to give it a go! Thanks so much ~ have a wonderful day
    Blessings
    Renata:)

    PS I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renata, I encourage you to use your slowcooker! It is great to come home to a ready made supper!!

    ReplyDelete