Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Meatloaf Muffins Recipe


This recipe is simple and fun too! My hubby told me this is the best meatloaf he has ever had! Have I mentioned I love him?
I like this recipe because it takes half the cooking time compared to your "normal" size meatloaf recipe would. If you want to healthy this up a bit, use lean ground turkey & reduced fat soup.
I must warn you: Your house will smell AMAZING while these are baking!

Here is what you need: Salt & pepper, 1 box of savory herbs stuffing mix (any brand), 1/2 cup Ketchup, 1/4 cup of brown sugar 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup chopped onion, 2 eggs, 1 1/2 lbs ground beef or ground turkey, 1 can of tomato soup (not pictured) oops forgot it in the pic!

First: Use a whisk or fork to stir your eggs.


Second: Add meat, stuffing mix, cheese, onion, tomato soup, dash of salt and pepper, & 1/4 cup of ketchup and stir together really well. (You may have to get messy & use your hands)


Third: Spray muffin pan generously with cooking spray.


Fourth: Time for the real fun! Use your hands to shape meat mixture into a nice ball shape and place in muffin tin.

Almost there: Now its time to make your sauce! Use the rest of ketchup (1/4 cup) and brown sugar. Stir together & spoon sauce on top of the meatloaf muffins.

Finally: It is time to bake these muffins! Place in oven, uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 min.

Wallah! Yummy meatloaf muffins in half the time!

If you want live on the edge a little bit; let your kids help too!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious! My husband isn't a big meatloaf guy, but I think I'll have to try these and win him over. :)

    Becky (from beckykeife.blogpost.com)

    P.S. For some reason my google login isn't working...I visited you gals a couple weeks ago after you left a comment on my blog but it would never let me leave a comment. Lame technology. But thanks for finding me on (In)Courage and stopping by. Glad to have found you, too!

    ReplyDelete