Here is what you need: Salt, Pepper, Chopped Onions, Celery, Carrots, Minced Garlic, Smoked Paprika, Beer.
1. First unwrap the chicken, remove the bag of innards from the cavity and give the chicken a quick rinse & pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Second, place some of your veggies of choice and about 1tsp. of minced garlic inside the chicken for flavor. (we did not eat those veggies...to each their own)
3. Season the chicken with smoked paprika and salt & pepper.
4. Almost there.... Place whatever veggies you want around the chicken and pour the can of beer around the chicken.
5. Finally, Put the lid on your crockpot. heat on low for 6 hours and easy peasy! A meal for your family! Oh and your house will smell wonderful all day long!!!
Stay tuned to see how YOU can use the left over chicken broth....